Digital Marketing Manager
Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Reports to: Head of Marketing
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing a digital marketing plan, assisting with traditional marketing campaigns, helping with lead generation initiative, and supporting company strategies. The ideal candidate will immediately contribute to existing marketing programs, support the website (existing website and plans for new website in 2022), social media, LinkedIn, and other digital campaigns while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with the company and lead development goals.
Understand the Market
- Develop energy industry expertise by participating in educational opportunities, reading trade publications, and industry news, and following the market and competitors.
- Develop, implement, support, and track marketing and lead generation initiatives. Utilize Microsoft Dynamics CRM for lead generation activities.
- Track digital marketing investments data using Google Analytics and lead conversion data. Measure and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Identify, measure, and report key campaign metrics and analyze programs for performance insights that inform continuous campaign optimization and improvement.
- Set up and optimize CPC/PPC campaigns on search engines and business platforms including LinkedIn. Develop and manage targeted LinkedIn campaigns, potentially with LinkedIn Navigator.
- Plan and support events, trade shows, industry events, and speaking opportunities. May require occasional travel.
- Support image library including custom imagery of projects, stock photography, standard graphics, and sales presentation slide development.
- Support and achieve organizational goals by taking responsibility and ownership for them.
- Create industry related content, draft copy, develop collateral for sales materials, write articles, update blog, and post items online.
- Project manage monthly content or e-newsletter. Coordinate with outside agency, creative designer, and publish on Hubspot.
- Maintain Core’s social presence across all digital channels, media campaigns, online programs, LinkedIn marketing initiatives.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing including SEO/SEM, managing web development (from a marketing perspective), target marketing, email, social media, and digital lead generating campaigns.
- Responsible for website updates, in coordination with external services, and marketing integration through SEO, email marketing, and marketing analytics tools.
Qualifications and Skills
- The ideal Digital Marketing Manager candidate will have a clear understanding of Core’s target customers and B2B partners for effective digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field is required.
- Renewable energy or sustainability industry experience required; solar specific experience is helpful.
- 5 years’ proven experience in digital marketing, and content development, including direct marketing, email marketing, lead generation, website metrics, and campaign analysis.
- Superior skills in copy writing, content creation and message development.
- Experience with B2B targeting and segmentation, as well as utilizing LinkedIn and other online platforms to generate leads required.
- Experience in marketing analytics, tracking and reporting.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams required. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics and/or Hubspot CRM is helpful.
- WordPress, Illustrator, or basic graphic capabilities is helpful.Video editing experience is helpful.
- Motivated individual with ability to work independently and juggle multiple deadlines and priorities.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Enjoy working within a high-energy and fast-paced team environment
Core Development Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.