Sr. Transition Project Manager
Title: Sr. Transition Project Manager
Supervisor: VP of Development
Purpose: The Sr. Transition Project Manager at Core Development Group is an experienced renewable energy project manager with expertise in developing and constructing commercial and industrial scale solar installations. The role will support the Development team and act as a liaison with the Operations team in preparing projects to transition into construction.
- Gather and manage technical information needed to finalize design and project pricing.
- Support pre-sales with all preliminary due diligence on project
- Prepare and approve final cost budgets based on estimation and procurement cost. budget submittal of estimated vales and actual cost.
- Develop and assign resources.
- Direct the contracting and activities of subcontractors and consultants.
- Provide project feasibility analyses.
- Manage and provide written status reporting.
- Serve as the interface between development and construction teams while planning the transition of projects into completion.
- Plan and facilitate meetings involving multiple parties, such as development, operations and vendors.
- Oversee the development of project schedules and serve as the direct point of contact for the client, development, sales and operations team on the assigned projects.
- Develop an understanding of relevant state, county and city codes, procedures and regulations required by local planner and building departments.
- Develop an understanding of power companies’ electrical requirements and interconnection agreements.
- 5-7 years combined development and construction/operations management experience for commercial scale PV
- Construction Management Degree or Engineering Degree a must, Master Electrician, NABCEP Certified, PMP Certified preferred
- Commercial electrical, contractor, and/or construction business management background
Qualifications and Skills:
- Familiarity with PVSYST and project financial modeling
- PV technical training and knowledgeable of PV industry (NABCEP certification, etc.)
- Action-oriented problem solver who takes initiative and creates solutions
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Superior time management and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency with MS Excel, Project and ProCore software
- OSHA 30-hour certification
- Willingness to travel as required to ensure project success.
- Mahwah, NJ
- Remote work in the US possible for the right candidate
Core Development Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.